Want to lose 10lbs in 3 days? You have to eat the exact amount and type of food described in the diet plan here. After the 3day grapefruit diet, you have to eat as usual for 5 days. This type of diet has been considered a yo-yo diet but it works. The hard part will be to keep the weight off. It’s also a great way to jumpstart any of the other diets.
The 3day grapefruit diet is a low-calorie diet as you can see in the meal plan below. There is nothing magical about this diet, but it works since you lower the calorie intake. Some of the weight you lose thanks to this diet is fat and some of it is water. This diet is perfect for people who need to lose a large amount of weight in a short time. It’s important to remember that the 3day grapefruit diet is not a starvation diet.
Here is the schedule of the 3day grapefruit diet:
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea, ½ grapefruit or juice, and 1 slice of toast.
- Lunch: ½ can of tuna, 1 slice of toast, and black coffee or tea.
- Dinner: 3 oz of any lean meat, 1 cup of carrots, 1 cup ice cream (vanilla), 1 apple, and the usual black coffee or tea.
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea, ½ grapefruit or juice, 1 egg and 1 slice of toast.
- Lunch: ½ can of tuna, 5 salt crackers and black coffee or tea.
- Dinner: 2 hot dogs, 1/2 cup of carrots, 1 cup broccoli, 1 banana and the usual black coffee or tea.
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea, 5 salty crackers, 1 oz cheddar cheese and 1 apple.
- Lunch: 1 boiled egg, 1 slice of toast and black coffee or tea.
- Dinner: 1 cup of tuna, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup melon, ½ cup ice cream (vanilla) and the usual black coffee or tea.
Some extra things are allowed.
- A small amount of salt/pepper
It’s also possible to substitute the tuna for cottage cheese. The ice cream can be substituted for frozen yogurt. The carrots can be substituted with beets. Good luck and make sure to stick strictly to the 3day grapefruit diet.
More About The Grapefruit Diet
You have probably heard of the Grapefruit Diet or the New Mayo Clinic Diet as some call it. There are so many versions of this diet, but it all started in the 1930s as the Hollywood diet. So why is this grapefruit diet so popular? I have only one answer to that question because it works! Whatever people say, they can’t deny that it works.
In 2004 a new study was released by the Nutrition and Metabolic Research Centre at Scripps Clinic. The researchers there have confirmed that adding grapefruit and grapefruit juice to one’s diet can result in weight loss. In the 12-week study, 100 men and women participated, and on average participants who ate half a grapefruit with each meal lost 3.6 pounds. Those who drank grapefruit juice three times a day lost 3.3 pounds. The grapefruit diet is indeed not a myth! Weight loss is not the only health benefit of the grapefruit diet. Research has also shown that consuming grapefruit for a longer period of time will result in lower levels of insulin (a hormone that regulates blood sugar levels). That means it also reduces the risk of diabetes or stroke. Grapefruit and high blood pressure have often been discussed and eating grapefruit can make it lower.
With this diet, you can easily lose 10 lbs in 12 days. It’s all about eating a lot of fat-burning grapefruit with all your meals and stick to no more than 800 calories per day. Since the grapefruit contains a fat-burning enzyme it makes this diet very effective. Make sure you follow the grapefruit diet plan and menu or grapefruit juice diet for the best effect. After 14 days you have to stop and let your body rest for 2 days if you want to continue.
The grapefruit diet will cause you to lose weight fast due to loss of body fluids and the calories in grapefruit are very low. You don’t have to starve; you can eat your regular meals at the usual times. So if you want a way to jumpstart your diet, the grapefruit diet is the way to go.
Find Out More About Fruits:
👉 Fruit Information
- Encyclopedia Of Stone Fruit Family: Drupe 2021
- Ways To Use Almonds In Culinary Cuisines: Nutritional Information And Distribution
- How Are American Cranberries Cultivated And Harvested? Guide To Cranberry Distribution, Origin And Use 2021
👉 Fruit Recipes
- Grapefruit Juice Diet
- 7 Recipes Of Bosc Pears
- 7 Recipes Of Limes: Perfect Family Dishes With Tangy Zesty Punch And Refreshing Exotic Taste 2021
👉 Planting And Fruit Guides